Wednesday 1 October 2014

London Aquarium

A couple of days ago I visited London Aquarium which I haven't been to in years! It was fun to see all the sea life and it was a really great place to be inspired by natures colours and patterns. I love the brightly coloured fish and plants, especially those with unusual and weird shapes and sizes. For example in one of the tanks there was what looked like a fish, but as well as fins he had little claws holding him up on the sand; a bit creepy but cool. I really like looking at nature for inspiration and this trip was a great place to remind me of natures imagination :)


The details, patterns and shapes on this fish are so amazing, even though they are due to an evolutionary purpose they appear as a work of art!




My only photograph of the sea turtle :( 



The face on this sting ray is so funny

No comments:

Post a Comment